All Friday night Shabbat Services are held at the times indicated below. Our Rabbi leads with assistance from our Cantorial Soloist, Leah Hepner and our Organist, Steve Issacson. Our services include:
Please note, due to Covid-19, we are currently meeting via Zoom. If you would like to join us, please contact the Temple office for more information.
- First Friday of each month: a Family Service, with participation by our Children’s Choir; This service will be at 7pm
- Second Friday of each month: This service will be at 7:30pm
- Third Friday of each month: a Torah Service with participation by Temple members. This service will be at 7:30
- Fourth Friday of each month: a healing service with poetry, meditation and contemplative prayers; This service will be at 7:30
- Special Shabbat services are held throughout the year. They include services led by our Pre-K through 6th grade religious school students; our Sisterhood, Men’s Club and Youth Group; Boy and Girl School Shabbats; and Shabbat Across America;
Our Worship Committee has created our very own prayer books for the Family and Kabbalat Shabbat Services and services for Sukkot, Purim, Memorial Service, Bar/Bat Mitzvah Services, and Confirmation Service.
Oneg Shabbat(Due to Covid, Oneg’s are on hold at this time): Our Shabbat services are uniquely designed for everyone. They bring us closer together as a family unit, and unite us as a Temple family and as a community, nurturing and strengthening our sense of Jewish identity. Each Shabbat service is followed by an Oneg Shabbat where all are invited to “break bread” and “schmooze”with one another amid an assortment of refreshments provided by temple members on a rotating basis.
Saturday Services: Bar and Bat Mitzvah services, open to all, are held on Saturday mornings or Saturday afternoons. Please refer to our calendar for dates and times. A Havdallah Service is often part of an afternoon Bar or Bat Mitzvah service.